Getting Prepared: Probate in CA (FREE Probate Webinar w/ Live Chat Q&A)
In order to help our clients, we are offering FREE online webinars hosted by experienced probate attorneys.
PROBATE WEBINAR TOPICS:
– The Basic Steps of the Probate Process
– Exempt and nonexempt estates
– Wills, inheritance, and heirs
– Executors vs. Administrators
– And more solutions to common Probate problems!
*Get your Probate questions answered via Live Chat Q&A Session with our experienced probate attorney during the presentation!
For those who need to file a CA Probate case right now, we understand how confusing the Probate Process can be with court closures and limited information online. Now more than ever before, it is important for anyone who might file for Probate in CA to hear the information covered in this presentation.
Filing for probate doesn’t have to be difficult. Register for a free webinar today, so you can hear our experienced Probate Attorney cover topics such as:
– The basic facts of the Probate Process and how to use it
– The steps and costs to administer a Probate Case
– Using an attorney
– The role of the person in charge of the Probate … and if they need insurance to protect themselves
– The bills, taxes, and debts of a deceased person
– Assets and how to divide them
– Heirs, Inheritance, and Property Taxes
– If the deceased person’s affairs remain private or go public
– If court proceedings are necessary
We encourage you to register for an upcoming probate webinar, where you and the Probate Administrator for your case will receive a complimentary consultation with our experienced probate attorney.
REGISTER FOR WEBINAR HERE!